The epoxy bamboo sandwich construction is designed for riders who want a more forgiving ride. The bamboo is more resistant to compression resulting in added comfort.
These boards are great for wing foiling and are designed to fit all levels from beginners to the most advanced riders. choose your board size depending on your level, weight and expectations.
The TK EBS retain all the other benefits of the carbon design and is cost effective option.
TK85L: 5’6 ̋x 25 3/8 x 5 1/2 85 L
TK110L: 6’0 ̋x 27 5/16 x 6 110 L
TK125L: 6’2 ̋x 28 1/2 x 6 5/16 125 L
• Takuma G-Deck: Our Gravity Deck is an evolution in board deck contour. The front foot position is (1cm) lower than the back foot , this gives the rider better connection to the foil for an improved glide and more control through maneuvers.
• Additional volume in the nose assists paddling and allows faster take-offs and provides exceptional touch down release.
• Double concave hull : Channels shaped through the entire length of the board giving extremely dynamic water flow allowing for faster take-offs, minimizing drag on touchdowns and assisting rebound on water contact.
• Takuma quick tail for better water flow allowing earlier release and take-off.
• Multi position footstraps.