The Kujira 1210cm2 front wing and 178cm2 back wing set is for riders looking for an all around model with the widest variety of uses and high performance maneuverability.
This model is exceptional in all conditions providing fantastic pumping ability, incredible glide and smooth carving.
The additional width and chord give riders at all levels unmatched control and stability, you’ll be double dipping plenty of waves, carving smoothly in chop and accomplishing astonishing glide on every ride.
- Wing Span : 935 mm
- Chord : 162 mm
- Project area : 1210 cm2
- Wing Span : 390 mm
- Chord : 68 mm- Project area : 220 cm2
- Project area : 220 cm2
Complete your set with mast 65, 75 or 85cm.
- Revolutionary tubercle design inspired by the humpback whales’ pectoral fin.
- Signature upturned winglets give our foils more efficient glide and lift with significantly less drag allowing the rider a more secure balanced feeling while foiling.
- Additional width and chord creates extreme glide with improved agility and acceleration while retaining excellent turning and carving in all conditions.
- Effortless low and high speed control.
Kujira wings set comes with:
- Front Wing 1210 cm2
- Back Wing 178cm2
- Screw set
- Travel case