The perfect crossover board for advanced surf and wake foiling.
Delivering extreme comfort and control, the light and responsive carbon construction allows for sharper turns, effortless pumping, smooth landings, and more radical performance. The shape is designed to give the optimum speed that is smooth for cruising down the line yet quick and snappy for wake maneuvers.
These boards provide a fun and thrilling experience that advanced and expert riders will love.
· Extremely comfortable underfoot
· The CK is a light and super stiff full carbon board design
· Produced using a more reliable mold process
· Delivering a fun, bouncy, and reactive ride.
Compact optimized volume
· With perfectly balanced volume distribution
· The CK boards are compact and shorter for more maneuverability
· The straighter rails deliver more speed and glide before take-off and minimize any drag
Double concave hull
· Delivers an extremely smooth touch-down
· A natural rebound effect that absorbs impact even at high speed
· Designed for the best take-off
· The combination of the concave shape, channels, and cut-out tail work together to release the water faster without drag for an ultra-smooth and easy take-off
Full Carbon construction
· Optimum stiffness for an engaged and predictable feeling with the board
· Improves touchdown response in the water and is significantly lighter
Balanced volume distribution
· Intelligently divided volume for a uniform coverage
· Delivers the maximum comfort and smoothest of take-offs
· An increase of volume on the nose helps on take-off to keep the board at the right angle before and during the take-off
· No need to adjust foot positioning prior to taking off
· Supplied with 2x pro foot straps for universal positioning options.
Foil box reinforcement
· Reinforced foil box for a super rigid box insertion that is stronger and more robust.
Universal hydrofoil mounting
· Provides an easy attachment for nearly all types of foil mounts.
Volume: 35L / Length: 4’2’’ / Width: 19 5/16’’ / Thickness: 3 3/4’’
2x pro straight foot straps for universal positioning options (Philips screw head)