This Kujira 1440 front wing is the ultimate choice for riders in search of non stop glide, an absolute downwind machine.
This front wing generates unparalleled power for a 1440cm2 surface allowing the rider a super early, smooth and easy take-off immediately followed by extraordinary acceleration that is so necessary in downwind.
- Wing Span : 1085mm
- Chord : 170mm
- Project area : 1440 cm2
· High aspect wing performance.
· New tubercle design inspired by the humpback whales’ pectoral fin.
· LOL designed downturned winglets for more drive and control at speed. · Astonishingly smooth low speed lift and acceleration on take-off.
· Tremendous acceleration capabilities.
· Epic glide and high top speed
Full carbon construction.