A foil for everyone, for all levels, for all disciplines, for any conditions
• For everyone: light to heavy weight riders
• For all levels: beginners / intermediates / experts
• For all disciplines: surf foil / sup foil / wing foil / downwind
• For any conditions: light / medium / strong winds
• The Helium is an ultra-versatile mid-aspect ratio foil, that is way more playfull that smaller foils with super high aspect ratio.
• It has a thicker profile than the Kujira with smooth-edged winglets designed to be less aggressive while still remaining super-efficient.
• Extra security added as the trailing edge is not too sharp and doesn’t cut while delivers plenty of speed.
• Great at pumping, the Helium is very fast to take off vs other foils. As an example, the Helium 1500 has the same lift as most 1700 from other brands.
• Even at low speed the Helium has a superb glide. This awesome glide makes the maneuvers super soft with great control on steering. Remains stable and smooth at high speed as the wind picks up and doesn’t stall.
•Carbon composite and lightweight helium foam core
KUJIRA HELIUM RANGE
Front wing 1200 / Extremely agile and playful
The Kujira Helium 1200 is a super maneuverable wing, it has an incredibly predictable lift and plenty of glide, perfect for fun carving and playing in the waves. You’ll be impressed with its top-end speed and the forgiveness experienced. For a large range of use, wing riding with the 1200 is extremely addictive.
• Large range of use: light to strong wind, small to big waves, beginners to pros, flat to waves
Front wing 1500 / Versatile and robust
The Kujira Helium 1500 is a real game-changer for new foilers, seasoned riders and anyone who’s looking for that one foil that does it all; wing riding in all conditions, prone foiling, SUP foiling, and downwind riding.
• Impressive early take-off and huge glide
• Stable and intuitive to control, capable of maintaining altitude at super low speed
• Feeling of auto-stability makes it extremely easy to learn new maneuvers
• Fits the full range of riders, from lightweight to heavyweight
Front wing 1750 / Performance in light wind
A real light wind session saver.
The Kujira Helium 1750 is perfect for entry-level and progression, and a real light wind session saver in under 15kts for intermediate to freeride experts.
• Great power control, playful and fun for all levels
• Very easy to handle and tolerant, perfect for beginners and progressing
• Excellent performance in light wind, fast in the turns and extremely stable
Back wing 218 / Performance in light wind
The 218 stabilizer will make the foil feel softer, locking it laterally and giving it more lift while facilitating maneuvers.