ONE FOIL FITS ALL
BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE TO FREERIDE EXPERT
The Kujira Helium is a real game-changer for new foilers, seasoned riders and anyone who’s looking for that one foil that does it all; wing riding in all conditions, prone foiling, SUP foiling, and downwind riding.
With a carbon composite construction and lightweight helium foam core, the Kujira Helium is the most cost-effective/user-friendly performance foil currently on the market. The new smooth-edged winglets have been designed to be more efficient and less aggressive.
The Kujira Helium’s medium size and medium aspect ratio fit the full range of riders, from lightweight to heavyweight, it is suited for everyone no matter your size and level.
Delivering an impressive early take-off and huge glide potential, the Kujira Helium is stable and intuitive to control. It is capable of maintaining altitude even at super low speed. You will experience smooth, controlled maneuvers, consistent even as you increase your velocity. The Kujira Helium has a really natural power control that delivers a feeling of auto-stability making it extremely easy to learn new maneuvers such as jibes and tacks.
Kujira Helium 1500
· Lightweight, versatile and robust
· Impressive early take-off and huge glide
· Stable and intuitive to control
· Capable of maintaining altitude at super low speed
· Smooth, controlled maneuvers, consistent even as you increase your velocity
· Really natural power control
· Feeling of auto-stability makes it extremely easy to learn new maneuvers
Carbon composite construction with a lightweight helium foam core